10 April, 2007

next experiment - another blogging sites

So Quanama works - good news!


Now I am browsing through other blogging sites to find how they work and what are their positives.


I came through TypePad - very nice , but free account is just 30 days trial and full account is paid.


Then Vox and LiveJournal - they are similar in using - easy to share with your friends, finding neighbours, sharing photos and videos, easy contact with Flickr... So you really don't make your own site, but you lock in web of another users. This is what I didn't look for.


Then Real Life - seems rather young and looks to me that it tries to simulate Blogger. But in that way Blogger wins for me.


I am going to explore WordPress and it starts to be very interesting!!


Powered by Qumana


No comments: